We have done our research and today you can learn about Takeru Kobayashi’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Besides that, you will also gain information on Current Net worth as well as Takeru’s earnings, latest vehicles, luxury vacations.
Takeru Kobayashi rose to prime prominence as a Competitive Eater. Takeru was born on March 15, 1978 in Japan. He and fellow Asian-born competitive eater Sonya Thomas both set several world records. Takeru Kobayashi has been a part of the Competitive Eater list. A world record holder in hamburger, grilled cheese, hot dog, lobster rolls, Twinkie, buffalo wings, meatballs, pasta, and pizza-eating contests, this champion competitive eater was signed to a Major League Eating contract in 2012.
On this site which analyses celebrities, Takeru is well known as one of the top stars. This celebrity has also been counted as part of famous people who are born on March 15. Featured as a part of – Most popular Competitive Eater. Takeru Kobayashi is 1 of the celebs with the age 40 years old.
|Birth Date||March 15, 1978|
Takeru Kobayashi Net Worth
Takeru Kobayashi’s estimated Net Worth, fast cars, relaxing vacations, pompous lifestyle, income, & other features are listed below. Let’s check, How Rich is Takeru Kobayashi in 2019?
According to Wikipedia, Forbes & Various Online resource, Takeru Kobayashi’s estimated net worth Under Review. You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||$100K-$1M (Approx.)|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2018)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Competitive Eater.|
Noted, Takeru’s significant source of money is Competitive Eater, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. Got more information? Let us know in the comments..
Takeru Kobayashi : Age, Height & Weight
Takeru Kobayashi’s age 40 years (as in 2019), height Unknown & weight Not Available. This site will provide additional information on dress size & shoe size soon.
Takeru Kobayashi Dead or Alive?
Famous Competitive Eater Takeru Kobayashi is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: December, 2018).
Some Facts About Takeru Kobayashi
- Takeru Kobayashi’s age 40 years.
- Born and raised in Nagano, Japan, and also known as “Kobi” and “The Tsunami,” Kobayashi managed to keep his weight close to a slim 130 pounds (at 5’8″) throughout most of his competitive eating career.
- Birthday March 15 and Born on 1978.
- He set his first competitive eating record in 2001 at the Nathan’s Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- Birth Sign Pisces.
- He is known for his “Kobayashi Shake” maneuver, a unique body motion that allows him to force more food into his stomach.During the Fox network’s Glutton Bowl, he set a world record by consuming fifty-seven cow brains in only fifteen minutes.
After reaching this far, do you have compliments, complaints or opinions to share? lease let us know. Last update: 23 January, 2020.